Social Media Challenge: Anise Smith & 15 Facts That Most Don’t Know
I am accepting the challenge from Knikkolette and I will be issuing some challenges of my own, maybe :-) Stay tuned.
- I am 45 Years old
- I returned to school when I was 30 to get my bachelors degree
- I got pregnant during my last semester, after talking trash to my cousin because she got pregnant during her last semester of grad school. [she had twins and returned to school the day after delivery..wow] I worked and completed school work almost until the day I had my son. My scheduled delivery date to have my son was 8/12/99 I worked until 8/10/99, passed my last assignment in on 8/11/99 and then had my son on 8/12/99.
- I got Crash Carted After I delivered him, because my heart stopped.
- I returned to school 5 months after having my son to complete 4 classes in 5 months while working, being a mom and taking care of a sick grandmother to graduate with a 3.47 GPA.
- I returned again 10 years later to get my Masters, while juggling single motherhood, an even sicker grandmother and a stressful sales job. My grandmother passed 4 months into the degree but I had to keep going. I had just wrapped up a class on branding and passed that class with an A+. I went on to graduate with a Masters in Internet Marketing in one year with a 3.71 GPA.
- I was raised by a single dad since I was 3 months old. My dad ROCKS
- I use to work at the local public Free Library for 10 years
- I have a water phobia
- I love to garden and would love to grow my own vegetables
- I haven’t eaten red meat or pork for over 25 years
- I bought my first house when I was 22
- I grew up in The HOOD
- I am really really CHEAP..oh I mean frugal.
- I bought my car at an auto auction for 225.00 and I’ve been driving it for about 6 years.